First Preston HT helps eliminate overhead of managing paper registrations, save time by reducing applicant errors, ensure quality with an automated repeatable process and receive benefit of comprehensive reporting on demand.
First Preston HT’s Registration/Application platform has multiple portals configured to support your oversight and the interaction with each participant defined in your process. The participant portal is accessible from your website and is customized with your style sheet so the user experience is seamless. The Application is designed to collect necessary information which can be augmented using data from 3rd party sources and is routed for review. The platform integrates with Pay.gov as well as commercial credit card processors to collect applicable fees.
- Online wizard presents participant with dynamic experience based upon information entered
- Administrative features enable easy management of application programs
- Configurable business rules automate your process and ensures compliance
- Document management repository stores content associated with an Application
- Automated notifications to participants triggered based on configurable events
- Participant’s actions recorded with date and time stamp creating audit trail
- Complies with Section 508 Standards for web-based software applications