First Preston HT offers multiple solutions for real estate asset management customized to meet the specific and often unique needs of our portfolio investor clients. We offer real-time, innovative web-based workflow technology and employees experienced in the complexities of managing large portfolios of properties. From pre-foreclosure options to preserving and maintaining the value of each asset, through optimizing the successful sale or lease of properties, our scalable asset management solutions focus on achieving our client’s goals which often include:
- Accurately analyzing market and property conditions
- Minimizing hold times and tail risk
- Maximizing net returns
Our complete menu of asset management services includes:
- Pre-Marketing Services
- Eviction Services: Cash for Keys, Relocation with Dignity
- Valuation Services
- Property Preservation: Reverse Invoicing (ensuring client budgets and expectations are met), National network of vendors
- Sales and Marketing Services: Ongoing analysis of pricing to reflect local market conditions combined with proprietary checks and balances system to monitor showing activity and automatically alert staff if outside of pre-established range. Experience of over 400,000 properties to set local price and marketing strategy
- Portfolio Analytics
- Expense Management: Proprietary reverse invoicing system to monitor approved vs. actual expenses and ensure monthly maintenance expense and project repairs remain within budget
- Closing Services: Proprietary offer and document management system ensures efficient timelines and tracking of closing documents
- Reporting: 24/7 secured web-based access to portfolio information, real-time financial information on a per asset or portfolio basis, customizable scorecards to evaluate inventory and vendor performance
- Quality Control: QC measures incorporated into workflow and asset management systems. Client performance standards and critical metrics incorporated into QC analysis. Daily, weekly, monthly goals tied to client performance measurements.
Property/Vendor Management: A comprehensive solution that connects all users in the real estate process and provides centralized document management, an audit trail of all transactions, and e-scorecards to evaluate vendor and portfolio performance. In addition, we offer a sophisticated solution to manage vendors providing any type of service customized to client’s processes.
Asset Marketing: A unique and proven combination of extensive online market exposure with customized offer management workflow. BidSelect eliminates listing agent filters and ensures the seller sees 100% of the offers submitted on their properties. BidSelect has been used to sell over 200,000 properties and review more than one million offers.